For a stylish look all round!
Today, one does not have to be indoors to feel good and relax at home, for on warmer days in particular, life moves outside – where people can spend the evening enjoying the day‘s last rays of
sunshine surrounded by nature.
Well-designed outdoor areas can significantly increase the quality of both living areas and
commercial spaces, possibly introducing pleasant new uses in the process. Yet another reason why
it is best to design them like indoor areas, giving preference to ceramics, an aesthetic and extremely
The special OUTDOOR TILES from Villeroy &Boch are brand-name products that are
available in a variety of designs and which are extremely durable and robust.
They can be laid on a variety of substrates and are an elegant alternative for enhancing life outdoors.
vilbostone, high-quality, scratch- and abrasion-proof 20 mm thick brand porcelain stoneware tiles.
Laying on pile foundations or mortar bags
- Suitable for laying on top of existing coverings if the resulting overall height meets requirements
- Both laying variants can be performed quickly
- When laid on pile foundations or mortar bags, replacing individual OUTDOOR TILES is quite straightforward
- This also allows for the concealment of cables, pipes etc. under the structure
Laying on gravel beds
- Suitable for accessible ground-level terraces
- It is possible to simply lay the tiles on concrete slabs or base plates, or on natural, load-bearing substrates
- When laid on gravel beds, replacing individual tiles is quite straightforward
Laying on cement screed
- Suitable for terraces and balconies with low overall heights
- Harmonises well with similar indoor floor coverings