TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website may contain references to other proprietary rights and information on copyrights which require to be noted and duly observed. We would point out that the information on this website may include technical inaccuracies or typographic errors.
We reserve the right to alter or to update the information on this website at any time and without prior announcement. This shall also apply to improvements and/or modifications to the products or programmes described on this website.
Information which Villeroy & Boch publishes on the World Wide Web may include references or links to products and services which may not be promoted or available in your country.
Such references do not imply any intention on the part of Villeroy & Boch to promote such products or services in your country. Please contact your local Villeroy & Boch branch, which will be happy to inform you about the availability of these products and services.
Villeroy & Boch's obligations with regard to its products and services are limited exclusively to the contractually agreed scope.
Third-party content / Links to other website content
Villeroy & Boch does not provide any warranties or guarantees with regard to other websites which you can access via the Villeroy & Boch website. Any non-Villeroy & Boch website which you may access constitutes an independent site over whose content we have no control. This applies equally where such sites contain the Villeroy & Boch logo.
For all users of V&B image data, texts, films on their own websites
Certain license conditions apply to some of our images. Please use only images which we have approved for your intended purpose and observe any stipulations regarding the duration of use and restrictions on use.
If you are a customer of ours with your own website, on which you present products from Villeroy & Boch or offer such products for sale, please note the following points:
- The brand name "Villeroy & Boch" must not be used in your domain name (URL). The same applies to other brands of the Villeroy & Boch group and variants thereof.
- Only scenario photographs typical of the Villeroy & Boch brand are to be used on your website. Photographs and silhouettes of the products must be presented online in a quality corresponding to the standard of the official Villeroy & Boch homepage at least. Villeroy & Boch reserves the right to stipulate further details in this connection.
- The Villeroy & Boch logo is to be linked to the website www.villeroy-boch.com.
- Only the original logo of the "Villeroy & Boch" brand is to be used. The logo must not be altered. The fonts used on the Villeroy & Boch homepage are also to be used on your dealer pages. Deviations from these design guidelines may be approved in writing by Villeroy & Boch in individual cases.
- Use of the "The House of Villeroy & Boch" label is restricted to "House of" partners.
- You must be clearly discernible as the holder of the copyright to the website. No doubt must arise as to whether Villeroy & Boch may be responsible for the website. We thus recommend depicting the Villeroy & Boch brand logo at no more than 50% of the height of your dealer logo.
- Further private or commercial use and the forwarding of image data to third parties are permissible only after obtaining the prior written consent of Villeroy & Boch AG.
© Copyright Villeroy & Boch AG. All rights reserved. All technical documents such as installation/operating instructions and technical drawings are protected by copyright and other protective laws.
Technical documents may not be copied, distributed, modified or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes without the written permission of Villeroy & Boch. The use of the technical data is at your own risk, excluding any liability of Villeroy & Boch.
Dimensions are not binding. Model changes remain reserved.
Data provided by Villeroy & Boch AG may only be used with reference to VILLEROY & BOCH AG as follows:
Villeroy & Boch AG, Mettlach, Germany
Processing of image material used
Any editing, processing, rearrangement, manipulation or distortion of the images and texts provided, such a post-photographing, art manipulation, photocomposing or modification by other electronic means, which goes beyond true-to-scale reduction/enlargement shall be permissible only subject to the prior written consent of Villeroy & Boch AG.
Villeroy & Boch accepts no liability for the use of the data. Villeroy & Boch shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from use of the image and text data only in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of Villeroy & Boch. Villeroy & Boch AG shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright, trademark or other laws as a result of the improper or misleading use of the image data provided.
Revocation of permission for use
In the event of an infringement of the terms and conditions of use, Villeroy & Boch AG reserves the right to exclude the user from further use of the image data and to take appropriate legal action.
German law shall apply to the use of the data provided.
Place of jurisdiction
The courts responsible for Mettlach shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the data provided and/or its terms and conditions of use.
Should any individual provisions of these terms and conditions of use be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of this usage agreement.